1. A non-absorbent permanent filler is a medical silicone that has been processed until it is fit for injection into the body’s tissues and with few side effects. The advantages are clear:
- Provides a full texture to the lips,
- It is possible to design the interior of the language, not just the lipboundary and the slow and gradual change.
The main drawback is the number of visits and stages of gradual change. In each session, inject a minimum amount and spread the treatments at a minimum of two weeks intervals. In this way, it avoids the formation of lumps at the injection site and the incorrect or homogeneous location of the material.
2. The temporary filling material absorbed, based on the existing natural materials deepest layer of the skin (collagen and hyaluronic acid). Because the material is biological, the body breaks it down in natural processes over time (several months). They do not create an allergic reaction and rarely produce an inflammatory response. The duration of the effect of all filling materials is approximately one year and is completely reversible.
3. Fatty filling material. Lip condensation can be performed either by injecting fat taken from the body of the patient: fat is a natural material, is not a small amount of the body, and can thicken effectively thin lips and long and time-consuming. In this action, we take fat tissue from another part of our body, drain the fat and inject it into the lips. The benefits are obvious, it is a completely natural substance which can survive for many years.
Its drawbacks lie in the fact that only part of the injection will survive and be absorbed into the tissue, and therefore the action must be repeated until the desired effect is achieved.