Breast Lift Tips
- In most chest lift surgeries, the effective breast volume is small, even if only excess skin is removed. The breast is small because we attach and tighten the breast tissue and the surrounding skin.
You should lift your hand up and see the amount of excess skin hanging under the nipple. These are the cases in which the skin’s skin must be raised or tightened and not just enlarged.
Beautiful breasts are not necessarily very raised breasts and have a spherical appearance
An “anchor” scar that includes a lateral scar and the sub-fold of the breast is the most problematic scar. This scar will appear on the side of the chest (on the sides of the breasts) and on the neckline (at the junction between the breasts). Today there is no need to perform a breast lift with an “anchor” scar. A vertical scar around the glans is quite sufficient. It is very helpful to avoid the scar in the fold of the sub-dummy (need high skill of the surgeon)
The best “best” scars in the best form of healing will be around the glans and vertical from the fold to the fold (usually invisible).
Most breasts do not lose their nipples
Even after a breast lift, a “drop” of the breast may occur mainly in large breasts (with or without implant)
In order to fit the new chest shape, we offer to consult with the best bra you like which gives you the most beautiful breast shape (even if it is a stuffed bra with a fill). In this way, we can make a decision on the type of analysis and the final form we aspire to.
Breast lift surgery Scars
Breast lift surgery leaves scars on the breast. The scars are around the crown of the skin, and a scar is vertical from the coronal border toward the fold of the sub-breasts. The surgical method can vary from one patient to another depending on the shape of the breasts, the type and quality of the skin, the amount, thickness and elasticity of the soft tissue. Final results after this surgery are made after only a few months. In the first months the breast may look different and different from its final shape.
Scars of lifting
- The “anchor” scar looks obvious
- A scar in surgery without incision
- In the Underlying Chapel: in the area
- In the fold of my breasts, the scars do not
- The cleavage and the sides of the breast
- You will not see through the cleavage
The course of the operation
The operation was performed in a hospital under general anesthesia. The surgery takes about an hour and a half. During the surgery, we usually reduce the diameter of the glans and elevate the glans and the nipple on the stem to its new location, creating a ``hammock`` that supports the breast in the lower part and creates fill near the groove between the two breasts. To the upper or upper chest muscle, at the end of the surgery, we sew the inner thread and absorb it so that there is no need to remove seams or stitches on the skin surface.
Follow up after lifting breasts
After breast lift, you should continue with the regular program for early detection of breast cancer. The program includes manual self-examination, examination by a breast surgeon, mammography or ultrasound according to the general rules outlined by the Ministry of Health, the testers should be informed before the examination of the surgery you have undergone. With your surgeon or any other plastic surgery specialist for any change in your breast.
** Complications and symptoms of wiichumu In every surgery there are possible complications. The main ones are:
- Necrosis of the nipple partially or fully. Rarely less than 0.5%
- Hemorrhages account for about 3% of all operations performed
- Infection in the surgical wound is less than 1% of all operations. After surgery, we recommend taking preventive antibiotics for 5 days to reduce the risk of infection.
- The need for repeat surgery for repair exists mainly in these surgeries due to its conservative nature and the desire to avoid unnecessary scars.
- The rate of repairs here is about 2%.
- Reduction of sensation to the nipple area, less than 5% of cases. Usually the feeling returns until a year after surgery, and in a minority of cases the feeling is not restored.
- Breastfeeding can be impaired, although it is not possible to determine with certainty which rate.
- Separation of the edge of the incision and the opening of the seam line. A rare phenomenon that is more related to the removal of large breast mass with thin skin and women who smoke.
** Side effects will be discussed extensively with doctors before surgery